Monday, November 17, 2008

Sexy Fun Times Ad Pt 2

As my 1.3 faithful readers will recall last week I posted a sexy fun Craigslist Ad trolling for booty. Amazingly I actually got responses....from spambox hookers. The following exchange was too good to not post here for all to see.

From: <summerbaxter@fstmail.info>Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:44 PMSubject: A night of unforgettable passion in my Mom's basement! - m4w - 23 (Wichita)

Just needed to get in touch!I'm Summer, in my 20's, medium height, pretty tits & just looking for a fun evening!There appears to be some strange guys about so I just need 2 ensure you're normal!!Providing you are, I would be pleased 2 hear from u & perhaps talk on the telephone, maybe even meet up...If you'd some photos, phone number and extra about me... get right back!!xx

Naturally I found her interest amusing and so here was my quick reply.

Summer,

As it seems you haven not taken the time to read my ad seeing as you can be quoted as saying "there appears to be some strange guys about so I just need 2 ensure you're normal!!" Clearly you never read my ad because if you had at no point would you have thought to yourself "Now HERE is the normal man I've been looking for. Summer, I am in fact a man who enjoys the finer things in life and your alleged "pretty tits" would indeed be something I would wish to explore further however I must admit that you seem to be nothing more than a spam bot albeit a charming and perky one. My best wishes for your future success in landing some poor chap's credit card # and may the holidays bring you good cheer.

Happy Holidays,
Dylan Jones

Fortunately, this hasn't been the only interest in the lover living in his mom's basement and future posts just might detail the best responses my ad procured from the female population of South Central KS.

No comments: